Yes, the DualSun Spring panel has characteristics that are well-adapted to meet the constraints of saltwater regions: an anodised aluminium frame, tempered-glass, and a polymeric heat exchanger — all which provide an excellent resistance to saltwater environments.
- In the same category:
- Where are the PV cells of the DualSun panels manufactured?
- What is the maximum mechanical load for DualSun panels?
- What is the link between the normative power output Wth/m2 and the a0 coefficient (optical efficiency)?
- Does the hybrid concept of the DualSun panel have an impact on the backsheet?
- Is there a risk of clogging within the polypropylene heat exchanger over time?