Depending on incident sunlight, the temperature of the hot water exiting the panel will vary. On our photovoltaic/thermal hybrid panel, the temperature can reach 60°C at the outlet of the panel in the summer, and 30°C during the winter.
Articles in this section
- Why is the rated thermal power calculated by the SPF so low?
- What is the difference between the non-insulated and insulated versions of our panels?
- What is the thermal performance of the DualSun Wave panel?
- What is the design of the Wave heat exchanger?
- How is the difference in thermal expansion managed between the glass and the heat exchanger on the Wave panel?
- What is the link between the normative power output Wth/m2 and the a0 coefficient (optical efficiency)?
- Have accelerated aging tests been conducted with the DualSun Spring panel?
- Isn't there a risk that a polymeric heat exchanger impedes the heat transfer efficiency of the panel?
- What is the thermal performance of the DualSun Spring panel?
- What is the advantage of the DualSun Flash panel?