Two hydraulic connectors are required for each Spring panel. The details can be found in the Spring installation manual, which details the key steps for the proper installation of Spring panels.
Articles in this section
- Is there a risk of clogging within the polypropylene heat exchanger over time?
- Can the DualSun panel be installed with a drain-back system?
- How are DualSun modules protected against frost?
- How is the temperature probe attached to the Spring panel?
- What are the different pressure limits for a DualSun installation?
- What is the difference between the hybrid Spring panel and the photovoltaic Flash panel?
- Is the DualSun Wave panel insulation compatible with 40mm and 45mm frames?
- What are the pressure drops of the DualSun Wave panel?
- What is the maximum operating pressure of the Wave panel?
- Is the DualSun Wave panel drainback compatible?