The pressure drop of the Wave panel is about 6000 Pa at a flow rate of 200 L/h, which corresponds to 0.6 mWC (meter of water column). To use the same pumps as solar thermal, do not exceed 6 panels in series on the same chain.
Articles in this section
- Is there a risk of clogging within the polypropylene heat exchanger over time?
- Can the DualSun panel be installed with a drain-back system?
- How are DualSun modules protected against frost?
- How is the temperature probe attached to the Spring panel?
- What are the different pressure limits for a DualSun installation?
- What is the difference between the hybrid Spring panel and the photovoltaic Flash panel?
- Is the DualSun Wave panel insulation compatible with 40mm and 45mm frames?
- What are the pressure drops of the DualSun Wave panel?
- What is the maximum operating pressure of the Wave panel?
- Is the DualSun Wave panel drainback compatible?