The distance between two DualSun panels in the same line depends on the mounting system used. With a triangular structure like the K2 or RENUSOL brands, it is the width of the mounting brackets that will define the spacing, i.e. 2 cm with K2 or RENUSOL.
Articles in this section
- Which roof integration system should I use with my solar installation: on-roof or in-roof?
- Can I install panels from the same project on 2 separate areas of a roof?
- Why should thermal panels be inclined more than photovoltaic panels?
- How much space should be between 2 DualSun panels in the same line?
- What is the process for grounding a rooftop installation?
- What is the maximum number of Spring panels that can be connected in series on the same branch?
- How can I check the watertightness of a system with panels in parallel?
- What mounting systems can be used to install DualSun Spring panels?
- How do I install Wave panels with EASY ROOF EVOLUTION L1 Portrait mounting on a fully-framed roof?
- What mounting systems can be used to install DualSun Wave panels?