DualSun panels have a product warranty of 10 years and a PV production warranty of 25 years. During the certification process, tests were performed during which the DualSun panels underwent accelerated cycles of extreme temperature and pressure to simulate ageing. Moreover, with the support of ADEME, we did additional testing for the panels that underwent even more severe testing. The results of the tests demonstrate that the DualSun panels are extremely robust and will resist extreme conditions and time. Solar panels that have passed these normative tests over 20 years ago have lasted and continue to perform. It's thus a gauge of the robustness of DualSun panels, which have undergone even more extreme testing.
Articles in this section
- Is there a risk of clogging within the polypropylene heat exchanger over time?
- Can the DualSun panel be installed with a drain-back system?
- How are DualSun modules protected against frost?
- How is the temperature probe attached to the Spring panel?
- What are the different pressure limits for a DualSun installation?
- What is the difference between the hybrid Spring panel and the photovoltaic Flash panel?
- Is the DualSun Wave panel insulation compatible with 40mm and 45mm frames?
- What are the pressure drops of the DualSun Wave panel?
- What is the maximum operating pressure of the Wave panel?
- Is the DualSun Wave panel drainback compatible?