Flash-test tolerance indicates the power loss/gain observed under STC conditions compared to the advertised power of the panel.The tolerance is -/+ 3% for the DualSun Wave and -0/+3% for the DualSun Spring.
Articles in this section
- Why is the rated thermal power calculated by the SPF so low?
- What is the difference between the non-insulated and insulated versions of our panels?
- What is the thermal performance of the DualSun Wave panel?
- What is the design of the Wave heat exchanger?
- How is the difference in thermal expansion managed between the glass and the heat exchanger on the Wave panel?
- What is the link between the normative power output Wth/m2 and the a0 coefficient (optical efficiency)?
- Have accelerated aging tests been conducted with the DualSun Spring panel?
- Isn't there a risk that a polymeric heat exchanger impedes the heat transfer efficiency of the panel?
- What is the thermal performance of the DualSun Spring panel?
- What is the advantage of the DualSun Flash panel?