All solar hot water tanks with built-in heat exchangers can be used with DualSun solar panels. The list of required hardware for a DualSun installation is detailed in a document freely available for download (after registration).
Articles in this section
- What hot water tanks should be used with DualSun panels?
- Can I use my old hot water tank?
- What kind of backup system should I use with my solar installation?
- How much space inside the home or building is required for a DualSun installation?
- What is the power of the pump included in a DualSun solar station?
- Why do I need a 3 bar valve if the maximal pressure in the module is 1.2 bar?
- How is the electric heating element for the water tank controlled? Via the controller? Is it necessary to have different modes of operation for peak/off-peak hours?
- Is there a maximum recommended distance between the panels and the tank?
- How do I size my pool filtration pump for use with a DualSun solar heating system?
- What is the recommended hydraulic operating flow for DualSun panels?