Is DualSun a member of PV CYCLE?
Yes, DualSun is a member of PV CYCLE as attested by our French membership certificate.
PV CYCLE manages the collection and recycling of solar panels at the end of their lifetimes:
- This association of European photovoltaics companies was created in 2007.
- Today it is responsible for the collection of thousands of tons of photovoltaic waste and applies the best techniques to obtain a very high rate of recycling that is sustainable and profitable.
- PV CYCLE has established a vast network of collection points throughout Europe, with almost 50 voluntary collection points in France alone. After collection, photovoltaic waste is then transported to 10 partner recycling plants located in Germany, Italy, Spain, and Belgium.
To finance PV CYCLE’s actions
(collection, logistics, recycling)
An eco-participation is applied in France to the sale of each solar panel.
As a PV CYCLE member, DualSun invoices for each panel sold to a company based in France:
- 0.36 € for eco-participation per panel weighing between 10 and 20 kg
- 0.50 € for eco-participation per panel weighing between 20 and 30kg
There is no margin made on this eco-participation.
The amount of the eco-participation is based on the current cost of recycling a PV panel according to the annual PV Cycle scale and all decisions concerning the eco-participation are taken by a dedicated Committee representing the various players in the industry. PV.
Learn more about DualSun panel recycling.