YES, DualSun panels are compatible with the SOLERIO OPTIMUM 2 tank from ATLANTIC, subject to the following checks:
- Solar controller: The controller of the SOLERIO OPTIMUM 2 tank from ATLANTIC is pre-parametrized with the following values (non-modifiable parameters):
- Delta_T ON : +7°C
- Delta_T OFF : +3°C
- Minimum triggering temperature: +30°C
These values, although slightly different from the DualSun recommendations, are acceptable and allow the system to function properly.
- Solar station: The solar station of this tank has no contraindication for DualSun compatability.
- Safety valve: The safety valve originally installed on this reference is set at 6 bar. It is necessary to install a 3 bar valve for installations less than 10 m high. It will be necessary either to change it for a 3 bar valve, or else simply to add a 3 bar valve in series at the level of the tank.
- Expansion tank: The standard expansion tank for this model has a volume of 18L for a 300L tank.
The DualSun recommendation in most cases is to attach an expansion tank of 25L. => Therefore depending on the case, it will probably be necessary to replace the expansion tank to comply with the recommendations of DualSun.