What type of cabling should be used to connect the panels electrically to the grid?

With Enphase microinverters, use an Engage 3G2.5 mm² cable in single-phase and 5G2.5 mm² cable in three-phase, in accordance with the NFC15100 norm and the Enphase installation instructions.

Was this article helpful?
29 out of 44 found this helpful

Please sign in to leave a comment.