To help you devise your plans or as part of your building permit application, you must take the following into consideration:
- The physical characteristics of the panels: the dimensions of the DualSun hybrid panel are 1 x 1.67m; the weight of each is 30kg
- Depending on the size of the installation, plan for an area of between 10 and 15 m² on average. Depending on your geographical location, we size according to hot water needs (DHW) of 1 to 1.5 panel/person
- Superimposed (the panels on the tiles): the panels are on average between 4 and 7 cm above the roof
- Integration (the panels replace the tiles): here is a video of the assembly of the EASY ROOF structure necessary to integrate the DualSun panels into the roofing
- Some visuals of panels integrated into a roof
- The orientation and the incline of your future roof: : our recommendations are here
- Shadows which can negatively impact the performance of your installation
Before beginning the construction or major renovation, it is important to plan to plan the piping to the roof: this involves putting in sheaths to pass the water pipes and photovoltaic cables from the machine room to the roof at the time of construction (or renovation).
This can save labor time and thus the budget for the final cost of the installation. In order to better understand what a DualSun installation can offer you depending on the specifics of your home, we recommend that you carry out a personalized and free study on our MyDualSun planning platform.
Finally, some photos of our installations are available on this page: https://dualsun.com/en/realisations/