In addition to its DualSun SPRING hybrid panel, DualSun offers a range of simple photovoltaic panels, the DualSun FLASH panels.
Origin and quality of FLASH photovoltaic panels
Thanks to its experience in designing the SPRING panel, DualSun has developed a thorough knowledge of the photovoltaic market and manufactures its photovoltaic laminates in the most automated and high-quality factories in the world.
The specifications of DualSun photovoltaic laminates (SPRING and FLASH) are defined by DualSun, and comply with demanding worldwide certifications:
- UL (USA)
- CEC (Australia)
- IEC (Europe)
- SII (Israël)
The panels are then manufactured by an OEM on fully automated lines.
From the selection of the factory to the shipment of the photovoltaic modules, DualSun relies on the world-renowned expertise of a third-party inspection office. This control office is present throughout the manufacturing process of DualSun's photovoltaic panels, which ensures impeccable quality at each of the stages described below.
1- Pre-production Audit (PPA)
Selection of factories through a pre-production audit
- Verification of the conformity of the factory's ISO certificates (9001, 14001, 45001)
- Verification of the conformity of the IEC durability certificates of the panels produced in the factory (IEC 61215/61730: design and product approval; IEC 62804: Potential Induced Degradation; IEC 61701: Salt Spray; IEC 62716: Ammonia)
- Unitary quality study of each component that will be used in DualSun photovoltaic panels,
- In-depth control of the entire production site by auditing engineers: components and storage facilities, production process and equipment, operator training, control process and equipment, finished product storage.
Any non-validation of the previous points will bring corrective action plans to be implemented by the factory before the follow up assessment. On the contrary the factory will not be retained for flash panels production!
You can find in the following tab the list of certifications and commitments of our production facilities for all Flash Half-Cut and Flash shingle:
|ISO 9001 (quality management system)||
|ISO 14001 (environmental management system)||YES||YES|
|ISO 45001 (occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system)||YES||YES|
|ISO 50001 (Energy management system)||YES||NO|
|IEC 62941 (Quality system for PV module manufacturing)||Not yet||YES|
|RoHS certificate (restricting the use of 10 specific substances)||Not yet||yes|
|REACH certificate (restricting the use of 224 specific substances)||YES||YES|
|Code of Conduct documents||YES, included in ISO 9001||YES, included in ISO 9001|
|Health and Safety Policy or Statement||YES||
|CSR (corporate social responsibility) statement/process/policy||SA 8000 certificate||SA 8000|
|External CSR reports made||Yes, Sustainable Development Report||
Yes, Sustainable Development Report
|Fair labor statement||YES, Anti-discrimination Management Control Procedure||
YES, Anti-discrimination Management Control Procedure
2- Production Supervision (PS) 24/7
- Review of components and production processes according to DualSun certifications and technical specifications
- Full production monitoring (24/7) by auditors physically present during production: process, quality control
- Complete flashlist analysis of DualSun photovoltaic panels produced and validation of the power class.
3- Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI)
- Random selection of module batches for complete visual inspection
- Random selection of 10 modules per production batch for additional laboratory performance and reliability testing
4- Container Loading Check (CLC): Container loading check
5- Random quality control
Random control of the panels at the DualSun factory in France (Jujurieux)
- The containers of DualSun photovoltaic panels are delivered to the DualSun factory (located in Jujurieux, in the Ain region) where the SPRING panels are produced.
- They are then randomly checked by DualSun (picking) by a dielectric test (which is part of the IEC 61215 standard). This test verifies the good electrical insulation between the conductive elements and the module frame. This guarantees the safety of the users.
Examples of tolerances in quality controls: tolerance on cell homogeneity
We ask to respect the use of a uniform color grade on all of our productions. But perfect homogeneity is difficult to guarantee depending on the production batches because the cell suppliers, although all certified, can vary. To reduce the risk as much as possible we try to work as much as possible with the same factories and same supplier of cells.
Monitoring the stock of our distribution partners in time for a good reactivity
This "fabless" manufacturing approach has already proven itself since DualSun is recognized as the world leader in PVT hybrid technology. It is also what allows DualSun to always offer the best photovoltaic technology in terms of cost/performance ratio.