What are the components of the kit for pressurized pool heating?
For a pressurized individual solar water heater installation with DualSun panels, the heating kit consists of:
- a DualSun solar station delivered with:
- a DualSun SLL solar controller
- a safety valve calibrated to 6 bar
- a 6mm temperature sensor to be installed as close as possible to the solar heat exchanger at the bottom of the storage tank.
- an expansion tank (the stagnation temperature of the DualSun collector allows the expansion tank to be used with the heating installation)
- isolated connections to ensure the link between the tank and the panels: the DualSun stagnation temperature allows the use of insulated multilayer tubing
We strongly recommend that you also use our DualSun T-Box communication unit which allows remote monitoring of the installation.