What are the components of the kit for pressurized systems?
For a pressurized individual solar water heater installation with DualSun panels, the heating kit consists of:
- a DualSun solar station delivered with:
- a DualSun SLL solar controller
- a safety valve calibrated to 6 bar
- a 6mm temperature sensor to be installed as close as possible to the solar heat exchanger at the bottom of the storage tank.
- hydraulic lines with their fittings to connect the panels to the technical room
as the stagnation temperature of DualSun SPRING panels does not exceed 80°C, we recommend the use of multilayer piping for ease of use.
multilayer press fitting kits are available in the DualSun catalog
- a hot water storage tank
We strongly recommend that you also equip yourself with our DualSun T-Box which allows remote monitoring.