What are the differences between the installation of conventional solar thermal and DualSun SPRING hybrid panels?
DualSun hybrid modules are installed according to the general rules of conventional solar thermal, but have specificities:
- Maximum number of panels in the same lopp is 7.
- SPRING panels have different temperature regimes (between 30 and 60°C)
- SPRING panels use the same standard photovoltaic fixing systems and not those used for solar thermal
- SPRING panels use different piping materials;
- SPRING panels operate at low pressure.
Thus it is not possible to combine hybrid solar panels and thermal panels on the same installation.
It is nevertheless possible (and even recommended) to combine FLASH photovoltaic panels and SPRING hybrid panels on an installation!
Please review our installation guides for the essential steps of installing DualSun panels with our technical documentation.