Yes, DualSun Flash and Spring panels are compatible with the Renusol Console+ system.
- Roof type: Flat roof
- Possible layout: Landscape - Ballasted mounting system
In order to elevate the modules with regard to the mounting system and to allow the DN15 hydraulic links to be routed in landscape, it is necessary to order at the same time with CS+ system:
- 1 x 4200 mm long MS+P rail - Renusol part no. 400406. A rail can be fitted on 2 CS+ frames by cutting it in 4 lengths of 1050 mm.
- 16 x M8x14 hexagonal head bolts - Renusol part no. 900016
- 16 x M8 washers - Renusol part no. 900054
- 16 x M8 nuts - Renusol part no. 900057
- 4 x end clamps for 35 mm frame - Renusol part no. R420081 or R420081-BE (black)
The DualSun Spring DN15 hydraulic connections can thus run between the panel and the CS+ frame.
Important: Bring the CS+ frames together and position the hydraulic links inside the frames, under the rails, before installing the panels. Connect the hydraulic links when laying each panel.
You can also consult the Console+ system documents available on the Renusol website.
To consult the compatibility of the DualSun Spring and Flash panels with flat roof installation systems: Compatibility table - Flat roof
For more details about the installation of DualSun panels on the roof :