Is DualSun compatible with the De Dietrich Kalico TWH 300 EH thermodynamic water heater?
The DualSun SPRING hybrid panels can be coupled with the De Dietrich Kalico TWH 300EH thermodynamic storage tank.
For optimal coupling, it is recommended to schedule heating time slots by the thermodynamic group compatible with the customer's consumption habits and solar heating hours - see settings below:
See below if, to ensure hot water comfort, the heating times should coincide with the hours of best sunshine (10 to 4 p.m. depending on orientation).
It is then possible to inform the intelligence of the thermodynamic water heater by an electrical signal to always give priority to free solar heating and avoid simultaneous heating.
It is then necessary to connect the DualSun solar controller to the electronic board of the thermodynamic water heater.
Programming of the thermodynamic water heater
|MODE||Mode selection key|
|MENU||Access key to the different menus|
- Press the MENU button
- The SEnS1 menu is displayed
Setting the time program
- Press 2x on
- Enter the ProG3 menu
- Setting or changing time slots
Time programming according to the household profile, shower in the evening or morning.
- Evening : HOn = 5:00 PM; HOff = 11:00 PM
- Morning: HOn = 0:00 am; HOff = 6:00 am
Setting the parameters
- Press the MENU button once
- The SenS1 menu is displayed
- The CodE menu is displayed
- Parameter P01 is displayed
- The parameter value flashes
List of parameters
- P01 = 55°C
- P02 = 55°C
- P04 = 5
- P06 = 1
- P07 = 62°C
Control of the thermodynamic water heater by the DualSun solar controller
Install a single-phase relay HR230 between the DualSun SLL solar controller and the TWH 300 PE storage tank as shown in the following diagram:
1. Remove the front cover
2. Access the electronic card
3. Make the electrical connection from a 2A circuit breaker using a cable with a cross-section of 1.5 mm².
4. Connect the DualSun SLL solar controller using terminals R2 and N
(2). Main circuit breaker
(3). AC differential switch
(4). Circuit breaker
(A). Voltage cable 230V, 1.5 mm²
5. Set program P04 to 5
6. The heat pump and the electric heater are allowed to operate according to the time schedule.
Setting of the DualSun SLL solar controller
- Set up system 1
- Activate the parallel relay option : OPARR = ON
- Parallel relay : REL = R2
- Reference relay : RELR = R1
- INVER = OFF