Are DualSun SPRING panels compatible with the HITACHI YUTAKI S COMBI heat pump?
Yes, DualSun SPRING hybrid panels can be paired with the HITACHI YUTAKI S COMBI heat pump.
For optimal coupling, it is recommended to schedule hot water production compatible with the customer's consumption habits and solar heating hours:
If necessary to ensure a better hot water comfort by programming heating time slots between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. (solar hours):
- It is then possible to inform the intelligence of the thermodynamic water heater by an electric signal to always give priority to free solar heating and avoid simultaneous heating.
- The DualSun solar controller must be connected to the electronic board of the water heater.
See below for the option of controlling the thermodynamic water heater with the DualSun solar controller.
Important: To activate the solar circulation pump the solar regulation calculates the temperature delta between the panels and the water heater.
It is important to properly place the water tank probe (S2), however there is no thermowell to plunge the 6 mm S2 probe as close as possible to the water tank.
The probe that measures the temperature of the water tank by the Hitachi Yutaki controller is a thermal resistance placed in position (6) below:
Tip for placing the 6mm S2 probe delivered with the DualSun solar station
- Unscrew and remove the back panel from the water heater
- Remove the insulation from the water tank by pulling on it
- Place the 6 mm S2 probe at the bottom of the water tank and stick it with a thermal insulating adhesive. Provide wago and an extension wire for wiring to dualSun SLL regulation.
- Replace the insulation and the back panel of the water heater
Piloting the thermodynamic balloon by dualSun solar regulation
Communication between dualSun SLL solar regulation and thermodynamic balloon regulation is possible to intelligently activate the compressor according to the solar.
To do this, please follow the wiring below:
- Select the solar combination and activate the input contact status into the heat pump controller
- Activate the parallel relay option of the DUalSun solar controller:
- Set up System 1
- Activate the parallel relay option ORPAR - ON
- Parallel relay: REL - R4
- Reference Relay: RELR - R1
- INVER - OFF