What is the DualSun solar hybrid panel?
- What is the lifespan of DualSun panels?
- What is the design of the Spring heat exchanger?
- What is the maximum mechanical load for DualSun panels?
- How are DualSun modules protected against frost?
- Can the DualSun panel be installed with a drain-back system?
- How is the temperature probe attached to the Spring panel?
- See all 24 articles
- Is the DualSun Spring panel compatible with ethanol as an antifreeze fluid?
- What happens if the water stagnates in the panels? Is there a risk of overheating?
- Is the DualSun Spring panel compatible with pool water?
- Is the DualSun Wave panel designed to resist saltwater conditions?
- Is the DualSun Wave panel compatible with pool water?
- What is the saline resistance of the DualSun Spring panel?
- See all 7 articles
- How to read the thermal power curve on the DualSun Spring panel data sheet?
- What is the LID and LeTID that would degrade the photovoltaic yield on DualSun panels?
- Why is the rated thermal power calculated by the SPF so low?
- What is the difference between the non-insulated and insulated versions of our panels?
- What is the thermal performance of the DualSun Wave panel?
- What is the design of the Wave heat exchanger?
- See all 15 articles
Quality, Certifications, Warranties
- Are DualSun panels certified in the United States?
- What is the salt spray test on DualSun solar panels?
- What does “gross area” mean in the SOLAR KEYMARK certification?
- What is the warranty for DualSun products?
- Are the DualSun panels patent-protected?
- Does the certification for the DualSun panel include hail tests?
- See all 9 articles
- Do DualSun Spring panels have anti-reflective glass and what is their luminance ?
- Is the DualSun panel manufacturing site ISO 9001 certified?
- What insulator is used with the Wave panel? What is its lifespan?
- What insulation material is used for the DualSun Spring panel?
- Where are the PV cells of the DualSun panels manufactured?
- Can DualSun panels use thin-film solar cells?
- See all 7 articles