What is the DualSun solar hybrid panel?
- Is there a risk of clogging within the polypropylene heat exchanger over time?
- Can the DualSun panel be installed with a drain-back system?
- How are DualSun modules protected against frost?
- How is the temperature probe attached to the Spring panel?
- What are the different pressure limits for a DualSun installation?
- What is the difference between the hybrid Spring panel and the photovoltaic Flash panel?
- See all 24 articles
- What happens if the water stagnates in the panels? Is there a risk of overheating?
- Is the DualSun Spring panel compatible with pool water?
- Is the DualSun Wave panel designed to resist saltwater conditions?
- Is the DualSun Wave panel compatible with pool water?
- Is the DualSun Spring panel designed to resist saltwater conditions?
- Can DualSun panels be used only for photovoltaics (without fluid inside)?
- Why is the rated thermal power calculated by the SPF so low?
- What is the difference between the non-insulated and insulated versions of our panels?
- What is the thermal performance of the DualSun Wave panel?
- What is the design of the Wave heat exchanger?
- How is the difference in thermal expansion managed between the glass and the heat exchanger on the Wave panel?
- What is the link between the normative power output Wth/m2 and the a0 coefficient (optical efficiency)?
- See all 13 articles
Quality, Certifications, Warranties
- Is the DualSun panel manufacturing site ISO 9001 certified?
- What insulator is used with the Wave panel? What is its lifespan?
- What insulation material is used for the DualSun Spring panel?
- Where are the PV cells of the DualSun panels manufactured?
- Can DualSun panels use thin-film solar cells?
- Where are DualSun panels manufactured?